We’re excited that many of you are coming to Philadelphia from afar for our wedding, so we wanted to make sure you make the most of it. You may have your own plans, so just consider this an example itinerary if you wanted to walk and explore the Rittenhouse neighborhood of Center City Philadelphia, where our wedding venue and hotel are located. For those of you who are from Philadelphia (or who have been here before), just consider this a list of some of our favorite things to do!
And remember to use #mcwink15 while you’re sharing fun things you’re doing during the weekend!
Everything listed below is within walking distance, but if you have plans to see other landmarks, Philly is easy to get around by SEPTA, Uber, Lyft, cab, walking and biking. We recommend the newly launched Indego Bike Share. See here.
Otherwise, see an itinerary below.
Continue reading What to do during your weekend in Philly!
Many of you have been asking about hotel accommodations for the wedding weekend, and we finally have those details for you.
We have a block of rooms at the Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel, 220 S. 17th St., held for Friday, July 24 for those who need to stay over for the rehearsal, and for Saturday, July 25 for anyone who wants a place to stay after the wedding.
- Go to the hotel site and enter your check-in and check-out dates (must be in date parameters of wedding block)
- Click the “More Search Options” link under the “SEARCH” button
- Enter promotional code “MCDWIN” and click Search
Book by phone
- Contact central reservations department at 1-800-333-3333 and reference the McDonald-Wink Room Block.
- Contact the hotel at 215-735-6000 directly and reference the McDonald-Wink Room Block.
We have 10 rooms blocked for Friday night and 25 for Saturday night. The rooms will be held until June 24, at which point they’ll be released for general sale at the normal rate.